Breakfast: Dutch Baby goes Tropical
DutchBaby made with coconut oil, topped with shredded coconut and strawberries -yum! Also, a lovely, large milky-coffee… heaven!
- 3 tablespoons coconut oil, slightly warmed (+70 degrees)
- 3 large eggs
- 3/4 cup coconut milk
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour, (spooned and leveled)
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup plus 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees. Liquify 2T. coconut oil in nonstick skillet, keep warm.
- Whisk eggs, coconut milk, flour, salt, vanilla, and 1/4 cup sugar until frothy. Pour into skillet; into hot oven and bake until puffed and lightly browned, ~20 minutes.
- Sprinkle with shredded coconut and 1 T sugar and lime juice.